IGNORED

Met a VR member by chance....

pbjman

So my wife and I got up Friday morning and decided to go for day ride to Caseville, MI and back. (about 150 miles each way). We took M-25 up the Lake Huron coast and enjoyed a fine ride with great weather. Stopped for a bit in Caseville, bummed around a gift shop and used bookstore, then headed back. When we were getting near Port Sanilac, driving by one of the beautiful roadside park/scenic overlook areas, I spied a Black RSV in the lot as we drove by. They are always easy for me to spot, even at that speed and distance, because of the distinctive shape of the trunk and saddlebag hinges. Anyway, I told her through the intercom, "we have to turn around for a minute!"

We turned around and went back to the park, where I eased into a spot somewhat near the other venture. I got off the bike and as I was taking off my helmet, waved to the other RSV owner to make sure he saw me. I approached and we started chatting a bit and it turns out he is a member here as OLDYELR. He has a beautiful '04 Midnight RSV that might just have every chrome add-on imaginable!

So, anyway, Jack is a fine gentleman and although he didn't get in the shot, his bike is not camera shy!

Jack, thanks for letting me invade your day for a bit, and it was a great pleasure meeting you while out on a ride.:biker:

IMG_3840.jpg

Pbjman...

I recognize that spot. It's about a mile and half from my house. It's known as "4 mile". It's a nice little place to take a break and gaze out onto Lake Huron. If I hadn't have been at work, you may spotted my 1st gen as well.

... and you're right... that's a nice looking RSV!

WOW - how cool is that!! Thanks PB for sharing, and even with a :photographing::thumbsup:

Hey @OLDYELR, hope your ears are ringing and ya hop on here and say HOWDY!!!! That Pbjman aint the only friendly lop eared varmint around this joint who would like to hear from ya!!:big-grin-emoticon: