IGNORED

latest scoop on international

Snarley Bill

linda and i sat up till 2am this morning working on the itenerary for the meet. every one that is coming in on monday the 20th, or before, checkin will be at comfort suites 1400 fifth street, st. charles, mo. between noon and 4 pm in the lobby. we will meet at golden corral, 1850 zumbehl road, st. charles, mo., for dinner, dutch treat at 6pm. all meet info will be handed out at checkin , including t-shirts, drawing, and meal tickets for the banquet. we are having two scheduled long rides, tuesday to hannibal, and wednesday to herman. thursday your on your own and will be given a list of places of interest that are closer so everyone can get back in time to rest up and attend the banquet at 370 lake side park pavillion, 1000 lakeside park drive, st. peters, mo. At 5pm.. Tuesday, wednesday, and thursday, we will meet at bishops landing, ajacient to main street, on the river, 1050 riverside drive, st. charles, mo., at 10 am to get ready for the rides. make sure you copy this post so you have these addresses and times. they are not far from the motels. and right off i-70. this sounds complex but it's not. i will be all over like stink on xxxx all day every day if you need help. my cell no. will be on the itinerary list. if you are a late comer you can catch up with one of us and checkin. i am going to contact the caterer the end of this week with a final head count so if you want to eat and participate get your registration in by thursday. any questions pm me or call me at 636-352-3898. thanks snarley bill

anyone that wants a t-shirt the day of the event should be paid up and info to Patti this week

all others will have to be mailed out at a later date and shipping is an added to cost. thanks and see ya'll there!!

Hey Derby5

If you decide you want to come join us (it's a great way to meet fellow riders, and it does not matter what you ride, and make new friends!), let me know and I will get your information. The registration fee is $40, T Shirt is $15 (you don't have to attend to get a T shirt) and a late fee of $5 = $60 total. If you have a guest attending, you can double that (if he / she wants a t shirt too). Just let us know if you don't understand, will be glad to help you. It's a fun filled 4 days of riding, eating and telling stories....LOLOL!! Come join us!!

Patti

I'm ready to roll. Now if you Mid-Western folks can get that RAIN out of you system it will be a much more enjoyable trip from Ole Virginia

be worth the trip just to visit with you and your wonderful bride!!

That's for sure. Looking forward to some set down time with you and your wife also. Update!...Donna retired from nursing after 46 years as an RN and Oh by the way she's in Platteville, WI as I type visiting the cousin of her's down on the farm. Not to far from Dixon....Right?

I'm ready to roll. Now if you Mid-Western folks can get that RAIN out of your system it will be a much more enjoyable trip from Ole Virginia

Thought I would update the post and let folks know that Donna and I are arriving on Sunday. Hope to see some folks then.

Later...

Long Tall

Sorry to say Phil will not be headed for the international after all. We are stuck in Coal River, BC with the bike disabled. Waiting for the tow truck to arrive to tow the bike back to Whitehorse for repairs.