IGNORED

Coming to Branson?

BigClayton

Hi All,

Sometimes I forget that our little 10,520 resident small town turns into a major 8 Million tourist draw and after reading some post here in the Watering Hole I thought I should extend some southern hospitality. I just happen to do a morning show here in Branson every Tuesday Wednesday, and Thursdays called The Big Show, which is Branson's only piano show. If you are coming to Branson, feel free to let me know ahead of time and we will give you some complimentary tickets to the show just for being a fellow venture rider. No strings attached, no time shares, no tours :-)

I'll even tell you some of my favorite riding places and BBQ and dinner locations. You can see more info about the show at the website at thebigshowlive (dot) com. You can find my contact info on my members page too.

Also, i'm getting my 83 First Gen ready for my first Long distance trip to Colorado in August.

Thanks again and happy trails!!

Big Clayton

WOW ZZZZ WOW WOW WOW!!!!

I was one strange kid (7 year old) when I was younger.. While most youngens back then were listening to rock n roll I happen to find a deep love for Floyd Cramer.. One of my all time favorite pieces that he played was Last Date (seconded by the Music Box Dancer). Seeing that on your list, as well as old Gospel and Country and then watching the short video of your amazing ability at working those ivory's over almost brought me to tears @BigClayton!! OUTSTANDING :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I showed Tippy your post here, her and I looked at each other at the same time and said "WE HAVE TO DO IT!!!"!! Lord willing and the creek dont rise, we will be in touch at some point in the future - probably on one of our bike trips headed west - to accept your amazing offer my friend!!! With out a doubt, you have been amazing blessed by God himself my friend - THANK YOU for sharing those talents and love for music at such a wonderful level!!

CAN NOT WAIT TO SHAKE YOUR HAND (carefully :missingtooth:) and get to hear you play and maybe even get a ride in with you BC :7_2_104[1]:!!!

WOW ZZZZ WOW WOW WOW!!!!

I was one strange kid (7 year old) when I was younger.. While most youngens back then were listening to rock n roll I happen to find a deep love for Floyd Cramer.. One of my all time favorite pieces that he played was Last Date (seconded by the Music Box Dancer). Seeing that on your list, as well as old Gospel and Country and then watching the short video of your amazing ability at working those ivory's over almost brought me to tears @BigClayton!! OUTSTANDING :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I showed Tippy your post here, her and I looked at each other at the same time and said "WE HAVE TO DO IT!!!"!! Lord willing and the creek dont rise, we will be in touch at some point in the future - probably on one of our bike trips headed west - to accept your amazing offer my friend!!! With out a doubt, you have been amazing blessed by God himself my friend - THANK YOU for sharing those talents and love for music at such a wonderful level!!

CAN NOT WAIT TO SHAKE YOUR HAND (carefully :missingtooth:) and get to hear you play and maybe even get a ride in with you BC :7_2_104[1]:!!!

:rasberry::rasberry::rasberry: You are too SLOW Puc, I beat you here. :rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rotf:

:rasberry::rasberry::rasberry: You are too SLOW Puc, I beat you here. :rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rotf:

Now how on God's green earth is that even possible Roller:confused24:,, last I knew you were still riding a 2nd Gen:hihi::hihi::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry:

Must of headed there right from Don's MD:yikes::stickpoke::big-grin-emoticon:

HOPE YOU HAVE A BLAST DOWN YONDER MY FRIEND!!:happy65::beer::thumbsup: