IGNORED

Getting valves adjusted tomorrow. any other maintenance while its opened up?

I am dropping off the bike at the dealer tonight so that they could do the valve adjustment tomorrow. While he has the bike opened up, is there anything else that I should get done or checked? Did the spark plugs this spring and I am getting the coolant replaced and the fan checked as I have not seen or heard that come on since I got the bike 2 years ago. Anything else???:confused24:

Thanks

:mo money:

and the fan checked as I have not seen or heard that come on since I got the bike 2 years ago. Anything else??? Thanks

Its so cold out here on the coast that even in summer you most likely will never hear it come on.. the only time I hear mine is when I'm road tripping through the USA.. Its June but the temps dip near the freezing mark at night around here.. brrr. But no harm in having it testing to make sure it's working..

The first time I had the valves done (by Goose), the floats were adjusted and carbs cleaned. The last time I had the valves done, last summer, I noticed a lot of carbon build up on the valve stems and had those cleaned away.. carbs were still clean after so so many miles..

I would ask if you can get a run down sheet of where the spec are at. I have to imagine they will change out the coolant as they have to drain most of it to get at the valve adjustment stuff.