IGNORED

Rainsuit Embarrassment

TEW47

A number of years ago I met my wife for lunch and when we came out it was raining. I had to park right next to a six lane blvd. next to a telephone pole aabout ten feet from the road. I was in a hurry to put my rainsuite on and got one leg in and was tring to put the other leg in when I lost my balance and fell to the ground. As was my luck the traffice light was red, and about one hundred people were stopped. I looked up and people were laughing. Needless to say I jumped up and didn't look at any of them. Leaned against telephone pole and got the other leg in,got on my bike and left. That was embarrassing!

Gene Weir:rotf:

This wasn't embarrassing but I sure got a shock! Was riding in a real downpour on the freeway one day. Had my rainsuit on, etc, etc and felt pretty warm and dry. I adjusted my position a bit to see over the windshield and wwoooooooooooaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Seems my rainsuit had a small hole in it and right around that, a small pool of COLD rainwater had accumulated. When I adjusted my position, the "pool" found the hole and guess where it was?...... Does the term "family jewels" have any meaning?

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

This wasn't embarrassing but I sure got a shock! Was riding in a real downpour on the freeway one day. Had my rainsuit on, etc, etc and felt pretty warm and dry. I adjusted my position a bit to see over the windshield and wwoooooooooooaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Seems my rainsuit had a small hole in it and right around that, a small pool of COLD rainwater had accumulated. When I adjusted my position, the "pool" found the hole and guess where it was?...... Does the term "family jewels" have any meaning?

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Now that would make you sit up and make notes right away, if not sooner.