IGNORED

Open Road Leather and Accessories

seforeman

To all ... beware of this company.

This past Christmas I ordered a pair of Leather Motorcycle Jeans for my wife. I guessed at the size, and was wrong. So I contacted Open Road Leather and Accessories, told them about the problem, and they gave me an RMA number. I returned them post haste to exchange for another size and model that had a more generous boot cut.

I called him after a week because I had not heard anything from him. He did receive the pants bsck and was prepared to make an exchange for me. I gave him my information (there was a difference in the price of the pants) and I assumed the deal was done..right?

Three days later he calls me, and now all of a sudden the pants have a "leg cut off"??? And that the factory won't accept them back - and I am out 115.00 bucks. The pants basically came out of the box and back in. There was nothing wrong with them when I sent them back. I can't believe this.. He wouldn't do anything for me? I am told the pants are coming back to me. I will be interested to see the box they are in and if it was slashed open in shipping.

In any case - I am done fuming. There is no honor in business anymore.

Frustrated..

Stu

• 5 weeks later...

There several alternative routes you go . If you paid with credit card , dispute it ! And get your money back .

When you sent the items back , did you send them back insured ? USPS Priority Mail and UPS normally have a $100.00 insurance applied to shipment . Though I doubt very seriously the damaged was caused by shipping . I also doubt they will ship the package back in the same box you sent them . It was probably some moron using a box cutter and accidentally slashed the item while opening the box and doesn't want to admit it . Hypothetically speaking , the box can be lost or stolen on the way back to you . :whistling::whistling::whistling:

Gene