IGNORED

Intersection accident

Brown Angel

pay the storage and towing bill yourself and get the parts pile home. even if there is nothing to salvage, it will get you the upper hand at settlement time, they have to pay storage no matter where its parked and loss of use charges apply also.. been there done this.

Told my job today that the bone doc wants me off till June 4 and that

Short term disability insurance need be applied, they said they don't have any.

So Carl your right. We will know what comes up next. Need prayer because now we have figure our means to keep going till I get back to work.

You guys are my family thank you.

Need to write down all the good info your getting and take it with you when you see a lawyer. You don't want to forget anything and he should answer everything or see another lawyer. A motorcycle lawyer is usually a good starting place.

Not real sure but isnt there a short term thing with Social Security? May or may not have anything to do with your employer.. Maybe stop at a Social Security office and ask about it.. Unless they have changed unemployment law's greatly since I was a kid - I dont think unemployment would be of assistance (just thinking out loud and typing what I am thinking).

• 2 weeks later...