IGNORED

working on carbs in mississippi

tazmocycle

I am hoping to run over to Jackson, Ms tomorrow to help Walter out on his 22mm carbs on his royal star standard. he'll be home from gun class around 6pm and I guess we 'll start on them or if I get there earlier, I may go ahead and start on them. I'm going to spend the night there and head back home Sunday evening about 2pm. if anybody wants to come over and check us out or show us how to do it. LOL I wish there was more time to post this up but I have been working double shifts, 5 days a week and 5 hrs or so on sats. you can call me (205-593-6440) or walter stitt(wes0778). his phone # is in member list for Ms.

Wish I could be there Taz, I would LOVE to CEO (ok,, I would make a good parts chaser) that job!! Anyway,, best of the best on total success on the carb job!! Get er done so Walt can ride - THANKS for helping him out!

Puc

bring mom on along, we always have a fun time doing these maintenance days! LOL! yea, Susan had to go to Pensacola for a sleep tech conf. and that's the only reason, I'm going over there. I was going down there to meet her, but I need to help Walter out. we're going to Willington, Nc next month for her son's 20 yr retirement from the coast guard, so we'll get in so site seeing in while we're there.

well, we got them off and they had a lot of corrusion in them, cleaned them up and started rebuilding. on #4 the pms screw wouldn't come out so i had to use 1 i had brought with me. got them back on and running, but #4 still not firing good, may need new plugs. had to leave and get back to work, got back, and took a hour nap in parking lot at work before going in. was dragging by the end of shift, old age catching up with me! LOL! after he gets a battery and check the plugs, walt going to sync them, if he can't get it smoothed out, we'll get back together to finish up. IT WAS ALSO WALTER'S BIRTHDAY AND I GOT TO PARTY WITH HIS FAMILY! WES, GAVE ME A HAND ON THE REBUILD!

But I gotta admit, although I wasn't there physically my mind was.

Just as well. Saturday night I had to drive 2 1/2 hours south to take a spare key to my son who lost his at the whitewater festival in Columbus GA.

Tell the son to call AAA, that's sadly why I keep several spare keys on me, I misplace mine, at least once a year. 2 yrs ago my entire keyring was stolen off my purse in Savannah, bet the thief had a fun time trying to find a caprice and g6 that weren't in Savannah.

Not sure what AAA could have done in this case. One of those new fangled Honda keys with the weird engraved teeth, computer chip & remote.

Think a spare is gonna cost him $100 & that's a "deal" from a friend. Enjoyed the late night road trip anyway & Columbus Riverwalk was worth the drive.