IGNORED

Swap Meet coming up

Brenner

Now if I have broken the rules by posting this please forgive me in advance as I was unsure of where to post this. Just a reminder to those who may be local enough that the Fort Erie Motorcycle Swap Meet is this Sunday May 3. I am fighting a dang cold/illness and am hoping to be well enough on Sunday to attend. This is claimed to be one of the larger motorcycle swap meets in Ontario but I have not been to many so it is hard for me to judge. I do know they claim they will have a "Metric Hall" as well as a "Harley Hall" so there should be goodies to look over for all kinds of riders. If I am feeling better you will see my synergy green venture (clearly marked with venture rider decals) in the parking lot if not I will go by cage. Hope to see or meet another member of this forum.

I have been to a few of these in Fort Erie and they were mainly just for the ride as mostly Harley oriented until last year when they started to alow Metric venders BUT there were very few there ! Hopping this year there will be more there otherwise it will be a good ride there and back. Did meet a guy from Guelph last year and bought a few parts off him there and also he had some other parts I bought from him the next month .

Again I admit I do not have a lot of experience in the motorcycle swap meets but I too was there last year and met a few people I still talk to and ride with the odd time. Harley or Metric the people I met just want to ride and those are the people I prefer to catch up with. Update on my cold/illness I will be taking a cage and going with another person who I am assisting build another venture from the frame up. He wants to modify his so it does not look original and to each their own I am just happy to see others take an interest in projects like these. We need to support others in return for the support we have received and pay it forward to those who need assistance.

Don, there is a HUGE swap meet every year, just down the road from you! It is at Mid-Ohio during Vintage Motorcycle Days. If I rush myself, I can make it through most of the spaces in a day. I have hears that is second in size only to the swap meet at Daytona.

I am there every year, spending one day at the swap meet and two days picking up broken and crashed bikes.