IGNORED

Finally!!

Wrench

Went to see my hip surgeon on Tuesday for what I hoped was going to be my "kicked loose" visit. She looked over everything, x-rays, pt report, then asked if I thought I was doing ok. I told her I thought I'm doing pretty good for an old guy with 2 aftermarket hips! She told me to do whatever I feel like doing, within reason, to which she stressed AGAIN doesn't involve ladders. After that one I followed up with my pain mgmt. dr and he tweaked one of my meds to help with the nerve pain I've been having since my surgery. Wednesday I went to the garage and the bike was just sitting there looking all lonesome. I slowly eased my leg over the seat, hoping it wouldn't buck me off, what with me being a stranger and all. It all felt good, plenty of strength in my right leg, but it was kinda hard getting my leg back over the seat to get off. It's gonna take a while to get the stiffness worked out, but it sure felt good to sit there behind that windshield again.:happy65:

Yeah, it's more my back than my leg. The sciatic nerves got all jacked up when they did my hip surgery and it's just taking a while to get it all worked back into shape. I had a similar issue when I had my back surgery. (we won't even bring up the guts:shock3:)

Glad to hear you're doing better Wrench. This stuff does take longer to get over for us old guys. Hang in there cause it does get better with time.

Larry

Yeah Larry, it sure does. I just get frustrated at not being able to do some of the things I used to do. I got a text from Blairwitch this week, Rick was working here in Elizabethtown and she came up to stay with him this week. I met up with them at their hotel and we sat around telling old VOL war stories. We sure had a good time at those Redneck Rallies.

Yeah Larry, it sure does. I just get frustrated at not being able to do some of the things I used to do. I got a text from Blairwitch this week, Rick was working here in Elizabethtown and she came up to stay with him this week. I met up with them at their hotel and we sat around telling old VOL war stories. We sure had a good time at those Redneck Rallies.

Good deal catching up with Rick & Blairwitch. Hope they are all doing well. I look in on the Vol site once in a while but rarely post. Might give em a shout next time we're down at Vogel state park for Dragon riders Tail of the Dragon.