IGNORED

Ever looked at a photo and for no special reason thought it reminded you of someone?

Eck

It's an old post: reborn

Grant it pulling a trailer for some is just unheard of: for others ( Like myself) it's the only way to travel. All back roads, 55-65 who cares, gas Milage at these speeds from 38/42 mpg, stop for fuel every 230 miles or so. ( seeing the old America priceless ). I'm all about mom and pop stores when traveling supporting the back bone of America. The places the locals go to eat. Buy local all the time. ( support the area while visiting the area)

Puck the suggestion of pulling a trailer, was both for comfort and to not over pack your ride.

It's an old post: reborn

Grant it pulling a trailer for some is just unheard of: for others ( Like myself) it's the only way to travel. All back roads, 55-65 who cares, gas Milage at these speeds from 38/42 mpg, stop for fuel every 230 miles or so. ( seeing the old America priceless ). I'm all about mom and pop stores when traveling supporting the back bone of America. The places the locals go to eat. Buy local all the time. ( support the area while visiting the area)

Puck the suggestion of pulling a trailer, was both for comfort and to not over pack your ride.

Old post or new brother,, its a good one!!

With ya TOTALLY on the Mom and Pops of America my friend!! Only problem about Tweeks pulling a trailer is that her 300k miles have consisted of a fair amount of snake trails, sandy two tracks, gravel roads and picking her way thru the bush to get to the back door of those Mom and Pops - not necessarily motorcycle/big rig type of stuff . Maybe after she decides to retire and some new fang dangled ride with no stickers finds its way onto her hitching pole there will be a trailer attached to it.. On the same token though, that new ride may end up with "JEEP" written across its fairing and have full capabilities of going down all those hidden two tracks in Utah, Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, Montana, South Dakota, and Wyoming all while pulling a motorcycle trailer so it dont have to carry a tent and sleeping bags on its back:big-grin-emoticon:

20140601_091803.jpg

Edited by cowpuc