IGNORED

Barrie Area Ont Canada

Marcarl

We have a daughter in Brechin who sold her house and bought another at Jackson's Point. Trouble is, Brechin closes on March 02 and Jackson's Point closes April 2. What would really be handy if she could borrow a 20' trailer for the month. She already has our 20' and it's loaded.

So just wondering if anyone can help us out. This would be for a month and I would do all transfer etc.

A group of us ice fishing stayed here a couple of years ago. It's located on Lake Drive in Jacksons point.

I believe they had a cottage rental and private rooms available. As I remember, they're rates were quite reasonable. Might be worthwhile

to contact them for a monthly rate if time limitations get tight.

Whispering Pines Bed and Breakfast | Jackson's Point, Ontario (Lake Simcoe)

Thanks Max,, they have a place to stay,,, it's just all their stuff that needs to stay somewhere.

Thanks Max,, they have a place to stay,,, it's just all their stuff that needs to stay somewhere.

Must be the :cold: air around here. On that note, we once had a move with a couple of months overlap

and used the local movers trailer to store our stuff. Might be an option. Good luck.