IGNORED

Looking for some VStar 1100 stuff

Luvdaleather

Ok, I know you guys have ALL kinds of stuff in your shops! My friend just started riding and she bought a VStar 1100. We're trying to hunt down some lower windshield deflectors, engine guards and a solo fender rack. I know someone out there has something like that in their garage! If so lemmeknow!

Ok, I know you guys have ALL kinds of stuff in your shops! My friend just started riding and she bought a VStar 1100. We're trying to hunt down some lower windshield deflectors, engine guards and a solo fender rack. I know someone out there has something like that in their garage! If so lemmeknow!

Nanci, I have the VStar 950 and added Buck's Lowers. I found them to work as advertised and were cheaper than the Yamaha lowers I found. I understand the 650/1100 are different bikes than the 950/1300 series, but the solution will work if he is still making them. They eliminated about 60% of the wind buffeting that was hitting my head and chest from underneath. Nice!

Here is a rather old review and info for your friend to read about lowers. Contacting Buck info should be on one of the Yamaha forums...

http://www.roadstarmagazine.com/2004/08/bucks-windshield-lowers-review/

If they are no longer available from Buck, I would bet the Delphi Forums for Yamaha or the Yamaha Forums will have some for sale at some point.

Hope this helps! And Love your leather web page!

david