IGNORED

Pipes , filters , jetting

New to site just feeling it out.Just installed Rush pipes,K&N filters on my 08 RSV.From what i can gather a safe bet on jetting would be leave high speeds staggered go up one size.Low speeds up one size from 15's to 17's.Now should i shim the needles one washer too.since i will have the carbs off i'll take caps off low speed screws for future tuning.Now any thoughts am i on the right path.

New to site just feeling it out.Just installed Rush pipes,K&N filters on my 08 RSV.From what i can gather a safe bet on jetting would be leave high speeds staggered go up one size.Low speeds up one size from 15's to 17's.Now should i shim the needles one washer too.since i will have the carbs off i'll take caps off low speed screws for future tuning.Now any thoughts am i on the right path.

In order to answer your question we will need a sound file/ video of your pipes, and pics of the bike.

:worthless:

I would take it to a tuner in your area that could get a "before" standard of your bike using the exhaust gas analyzer, and then recommend a rejet if necessary.

Thanks for input . I know the subject has been beaten to death .Went with jetting i stated,first time takin carbs off not to bad.will get a video sound clip of pipes.Not seen to many RSV with the Rush pipes but have to say very happy with the sound.....have snow here so the road test is on hold for a couple months....that sucks.