IGNORED

ads

plumberman

Decided to pull the ads out of classifieds because i got tired of the 10 trips to get shipping prices and people don't get back to you . I will just scrap the parts .

Plumberman, Please don't just just scrap the parts.

I would ask that you please contact Dragonrider or Snarley Bill to see if either could use those parts as door prises at their scheduled rallies (or Dragonrider could auction them off for St. Judes) this year. Another thing is, if you are going to just scrap the parts is post them as free parts and ask the interested party to jut pay "whatever" the postage is to get them to them. No need to make two trips to post office. Just go mail the part to the interest party and when you get home send them an email telling them how much YOU paid to mail the part to them. They can send you the money once they know. I did this for about 4 years and only got burned once - but that person is no longer on the site.

If you don't want to contact Dragonrider or Snarley Bill, then I ask that you just package the parts up and send them to me and whatever the postage is I will pay you back on postage.

I will then get in touch with them.

Just my 2 cents - for what it's worth. :stickpoke: