CaptainJoe

Should the SeaHawks prevail on Sunday against the Packers (Knock on Wood), which match-up makes for better TV:

Luck vs Wilson? Two young guns, two futures of the NFL, going head to head? One, the first, and nearly unanimously the first, draft pick of the '12 draft. The other a vastly underestimated, underrated, and "undersized" 75th overall pick. One is nearly 6'4" and weighs 240. The other not even 5'11". One "wins with less". The other a magician and unheralded escape artist.

Or Brady vs Wilson? Wilson, undefeated against the future HoFers of Brady, Brees, and Manning. Already slew two of the giants, Manning on the big stage and Brees in the divisional, last year. Why not another in Brady?

Go Seahawks...

Slash E'm with the Claw...

Rip E'm with the Beak...

Bring on the Packers...

Meat!...Meat!...Meat!...

Beast Mode

Legion Of Doom

Wil.....son.....!!!

"Why Not Us..."

Go Hawks...

This is true Joe, look how badly the Bills embarrased NE in the last game of regular season, or how one sided last year's SB was...

Not sure how I missed this, but you do realize that the Bills 1st string was playing a lot of New England's bench, right?

I'm hoping he spends the '15-'20 seasons soaking up as much as he can playing behind Brady and comes out swinging when he retires.

I'm a Pats fan also.......I don't think Brady will be playing for the next 5 years....:2cents:.... I think that Garoppolo will be our next QB however sooner then 5 years.:2cents: