IGNORED

Hidden antenna

Going back quite a few years ago (probably the 80's somewhere) there use to be an "FM antenna booster" I certainly did help those old GM "in the windshield" antennas. I have no idea if they still make anything like that though. Now it look like they are made like this. mnTyX9Ys5T6ahGwdNGwhbZQ.jpg

Going back quite a few years ago (probably the 80's somewhere) there use to be an "FM antenna booster" I certainly did help those old GM "in the windshield" antennas. I have no idea if they still make anything like that though. Now it look like they are made like this.

Those are widely available for bikes.. I did some research on those but the popular verdict out there is leaning towards that its more snake oil than actual boosting of anything..

I would have to agree. Certainly didnt work as well as the one I had a lot of years ago. But FM radio in general just dont seem to catch a station as well as it di many years ago. Maybe its other electronic interference and things like that going on now days than say in the 80's