IGNORED

Previous Owner information?

tucson_sailors

Gonna be a bit unusual on this one folks, bear with me. Does/Did anyone know Jerome Lynn Hill of Tucson/Prescott AZ? Found some old registration paperwork in my new to me 87 VR 1300 Trike, and he was apparently the owner for many years. Found the obit notice from June or July of this past year, and just wanted to know more about the man if at all possible. Think I may put put a small memorial for him on the bike somewhere - seems only fair. Only thing I know about him at this point is birth and death dates, and he was a Marine. No relatives that I coudl find, and a pretty sparse memorial website from the funeral home.

if anybody else has some details or stories, I'd appreciate 'em.

Glenn in Tucson, AZ

Golden Brown 87 Venture Royale 1300 MotorTrike

Was that the trike that was for sale in Marana ?

This was down in Tucson, but may have been in Marana back in Mid-year. Although the owner paperwork showed Los Reales as the address - far west, might even have been on or near the Kinney/Bopp area. This is from the CL ad that was just posted in November.

00x0x_lH4IuEksDe9_600x450.jpg

00D0D_cyI8JsJGzmQ_600x450.jpg

You have to elect to save sent items in the sent folder if you wish to do so. Go to "settings" at the upper right of the page, scroll down to "general settings" in the left menu. Then look for Messaging Options about midway down the page. Select "save sent messages" if you wish to save them. Remember to delete the ones that you don't need from time to time or you'll end up maxing out your message storage.