IGNORED

Healthy Eating

camos

Don't see him delete anything. I went and looked up the price on my Wal-Mart ap.... They aren't exactly cheap about $8.00 for a lb..

Never ride faster then your angel can fly. I am as free as the wind on my face.

That doesn't seem right. I sort-of recall the local Walmart selling a box (12oz?) for about $3, which is double the price of rice or barley.

So, I did a quick google search for quinoa best price and found: $1.37 Per Lb. (1 pcs) 25 Lb. Case

https://www.ifsbulk.com/wholesale-white-quinoa

This is a good source. I say that before looking to see what shipping charges they may have.

That doesn't seem right. I sort-of recall the local Walmart selling a box (12oz?) for about $3, which is double the price of rice or barley.

So, I did a quick google search for quinoa best price and found: $1.37 Per Lb. (1 pcs) 25 Lb. Case

https://www.ifsbulk.com/wholesale-white-quinoa

This is a good source. I say that before looking to see what shipping charges they may have.

I stand corrected I was tired last night didn't see pack of 3...3856aa7f7db87c00199a2727c07b3ced.jpg

Omeomy camos them lentils are pricey!! I'm not sure I want to look up the other.. Someone help me here since when do baby bottles have bottoms that twist off? These are some crazy looking bottles I tell you that. There made by playtex.... Must be high end or something.
Baby bottles???? You lost me on this.

Lentils are really inexpensive, a little more than half the price of brown Basmati rice. Last bag I bought was 5 kilos for CDN$8.00. They cost more in smaller amounts. Red lentils cook quickly and will almost dissolve so can be used to thicken stews while brown or green lentils retain their shape and are more like rice or barley.

Ok now I'm intrigued... Wonder how this stuff taste and how to make it.. Steam it? Bake it with chicken?

Cook lentils like you would cook rice and use it in a similar manner. Lentils don't have much of a flavour so they taste like whatever you put on them. There are lots of lentil recipes from Morocco, the Middle East and India. They are good because they contain a lot of healthy components.

Quinoa is one of very few plant sources with a complete protein like meat has. Read about it here.

Will have to try all of the above so far I am staying below my 1800 calories. Went for a 5 mile ride yesterday getting to point b was a struggle took me about 40 minutes to go the 2.8 miles... Coming back I did it in 17 minutes.. I also had slight 20mph wind behind me on way back.. The way there I had it head on.... I make a good wind catcher...[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

4th Day of doing it My way!!! Don't eat all day got rid of diet Pop. Eat a light meal in the evening!!! Damn I'm Hungry......No I'm not!!! I got this!!! Supposed to work out tomorrow. Wondering about energy for that!! I figure if I can stick to this for two weeks I can handle it.

Edited by Yammer Dan

Yeah I went back and changed that for those still laughing at me!!! I slipped just a little last night. After my largest meal I've had this week I had 2 small pieces of Jerky and a medium bowl of chips. But I'm sticking pretty fair to a "Crash Diet" All the info here I need to keep going over so I can stay there after I drop 25 lbs.

moothies / juices are great BUT what most people dont know is that fruit has sugar in it.. Most people will drink far beyond what they are supposed too and this increases weight loss

I would recommend getting a calorie counter app and looking for healthy meal replacements for your favorite foods

Dont follow the crowd looking for a quick fix, you need to stay committed in order to lose the weight you want

I was doing good this week til the Warden made Burgers & Fries!! 2 large Burgers & a plate of fries!!!
One of the big downsides to a starvation style diet, is that it leads to binge eating. If you weren't feeling desperate you might find just one burger and half a plate of fries was enough.