IGNORED

Breakfast Ride with 950 Tourer

videoarizona

Being Lactose intolerant, I can't get into ice cream much anymore....sigh. BUT, do love breakfasts. So....this morning..despite the cool wind...decided to take little bike out for a spin. Denny's $8 Grand Slam Slugger was the target for this morning's ride.

Turned out to be a nice day.

OH...Rick Butler worked over my stock seat and mucho nice difference!! After an hour, I was still sitting nicely...not squirming. So thanks Mr. Butler!!

IMG_20141102_080748_002.jpgIMG_20141102_084918_074.jpg

Being Lactose intolerant, I can't get into ice cream much anymore....sigh. BUT, do love breakfasts. So....this morning..despite the cool wind...decided to take little bike out for a spin. Denny's $8 Grand Slam Slugger was the target for this morning's ride.

Turned out to be a nice day.

OH...Rick Butler worked over my stock seat and mucho nice difference!! After an hour, I was still sitting nicely...not squirming. So thanks Mr. Butler!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]94794[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]94795[/ATTACH]

That is a nice ride you have!... I like that bike. Never considered it since I'm a little bigger than average (6'3", around 250lb on a good day...) but it sure looks very nice.

And what a nice photo! Than I looked at your profile and saw your profession....yea, no wonder. Great job. (I worked as a photog for a while and can appreciate a good photo and especially a good composition and that one is spot on.) :)

p.s. Rick does a phenomenal job on a seat! Love my seat now.