IGNORED

Zumo forum if interested

Royal05Steve

I signed up while I was at work . Just got home to see my account has been activated . Going to pop in over there to see what I can learn . There are some forum sections closed to the public , but what has been posted openly sounds pretty interesting concerning the zumo .

Gene

Thanks for posting that, Steve. I am / was thinking of getting one, or sometype of GPS unit along with my CB / radio this year. There sure seems to be more to a GPS unit - ZUMO or otherwise - than I ever knew about - and a totally (at least it seems to me) foreign language. :confused24::confused24::confused24:

Thanks for posting that, Steve. I am / was thinking of getting one, or sometype of GPS unit along with my CB / radio this year. There sure seems to be more to a GPS unit - ZUMO or otherwise - than I ever knew about - and a totally (at least it seems to me) foreign language. :confused24::confused24::confused24:

Yup I am learning as this is my first GPS

I signed up while I was at work . Just got home to see my account has been activated . Going to pop in over there to see what I can learn . There are some forum sections closed to the public , but what has been posted openly sounds pretty interesting concerning the zumo .

Gene

Yup me too.

Hey I figured out my issue with the simulated route thing, as I was in a parking garage the unit could not get a signal and it turned the GPS to off. It happened again tonight and I went to the tools and saw that it was off, turned it on to wass and bingo started working

The Zumo is my 4th GPS and still learning everyday as well . I have a Cobra 500 for out in the woods and for backup in boat . Garmin 198c in boat on which is a sweet unit , short lived as 498c replaced it . My laptop with GPS antenna along with Delorme Strret Atlas , great program , but to big to mount to the handlebars . And now the Zumo which can do the work of all 3 listed above and more .

Gene