IGNORED

Who is in Norfolk/Virginia Beach/ Hampton Roads area

biofractal

Two days ago I saw someone on a RSV near my house in Norfolk very close to the airport. I would like to locate the Ventureriders that lives within this area... to share a ride and a meal or beer or just to talk about the bikes...

is there any tool in the forum to locate people by distance from a zip code?

Thanks

thanks Skid...

hey another thing out of the topic. I am looking for new tires. I put in the search "tires" and a ton of non related topics came up.

then I went to "post" as new thread about tires and the web suggested to check some other threads. How do you locate specific topics? in the rswarrior forum they have a Tech library with all that good stuff into one place. Do we have that info gathered in one place?

I have a good friend in the area. He is a Star Touring and Riding Assc. member but a great guy. Kind of overpowering when you first see him at 6'-8" but he is a motor officer in Virginia Beach and a riding fool. He is not a Venturerider.com member to my knowledge.

PM, me if you want a contact number.

:farmer:

thanks Skid...

hey another thing out of the topic. I am looking for new tires. I put in the search "tires" and a ton of non related topics came up.

then I went to "post" as new thread about tires and the web suggested to check some other threads. How do you locate specific topics? in the rswarrior forum they have a Tech library with all that good stuff into one place. Do we have that info gathered in one place?

Searching isn't too hard but there is a lot of information & opinions reference tires. You can go to the "search" option and then click on "Advanced Search". In the "Search by Keyword" you can type "tires" and in the "Search in Forums" box scroll down and the highlight the "Second Generation Venture Tech Talk" under the "Tech Talk" section. You will find several opinions about different tires but sometimes you can start a new thread in the Watering Hole asking where the current best prices about tires. I just got a set of Dunlop E3's and found the best price from JakeWilson.com .

Good Luck!