IGNORED

main street st. charles 2015 internatiional

Snarley Bill

linda and i just came from lunch on main street. for those coming to the rally you will be in for a real historic treat. it will take 2 days to take in main street and frontier park, and surrounding sites like the river boat, the awesome water front, and all the shops and restaurants. also we will have many rides listed short and long, lined up so people can take off in groups. if you don't know the area. no worry i will get you there and back. this is probably the neatest river town on the mississippi and missouri rivers. when don picked st. charles, he picked a good one. i am going to work hard so the folks who attend can pack in all the sight seeng and riding they can handle. every thing on main street, is with in walking distance, and not far from the motels, and camp ground. i plan on making a list to hand out with points of interest, and addresses to put in your gps. definately make sure you have a gps for the rides. registration will be near the boat museum monday, and tuesday morning starting at 10 am., on the river front adjacient to frontier park and main street. the address for registration is 1050 south river side drive. st. charles, mo.. i will post more details as i get them together. if your caging it bring your bicycle. you will have plenty of use for it. you can also rent one down there at the bike stop on the katy trail . the largest state park in the usa. last but not least get on the calender as soon as you decide if your coming, and definately get your motel reservations as soon as possible. want to keep every one as close to each other as possible. bill :welcome1: