IGNORED

I just wasn't paying attention - not mc related

Hummingbird

A couple weeks ago I took a control panel off a piece of machinery and threw it to the floor.

Darn, I forgot that my foot was in that same space :bang head: I managed to NOT cry but I did whimper quite a bit. A day later my big toe, right foot didn't look too good. Within 3 days I could walk in a normal fashion but I had to relieve some of the pressure so I poked it with a needle. Darn thing seeped for 4 days, nearly ruined 4 socks thru bandaids.

Last evening after my shower I accidently bumped it while crossing my legs while relaxing in my recliner (glass of wine in hand)

Well, it's ugly but - -

OUCH............Bet you think twice from now on about throwing something..

Years ago (1972) I was installing a new tire on a rim for a guy at the service station I worked at.. I found out you never want to put air in a tire when your fingers are inside the bead edge of the tire and rim...felt like it took 10 minutes for the air to get out of the tire enough where we could break the bead again to let my fingers out.

I could tell even hours later that my heart was working....thump, thump, thump..:bawling: