IGNORED

power for a MP3 player

kiki

My husband drives a Royal Star Venture 2001 European model. He wants to install a MP3 player onto his motor. But where would he get the power to make it work? Since he's not very good with English:Laugh:,he leaves it up to me to ask the questions.

All tips are welcome

Thanks

Kiki

:15_9_28[1]:

He wants to have continues power. He asks me if it would be possible to start within the fuse box? He's got a spare fuse in there,or atleast that's what he thinks:whistling:. I guess he will be certain about the spare fuse,once he's discovered the fuse box of course:rotf:.

Kiki

Thank you for the advice. I'll tell him in the morning. Hopefully it'll work,if not you'll hear me again on here. Either way,working or not i'll keep you posted how things develop with his plans.:happy34:

Thanks again

Kiki

Hi Kiki And Welcome , I Have one question for you. Does Europian Model Royal Star Venture Have Cigaret pover lighter plug under right hand fairing. If does that is answer. For my iPod, radar detector and GPS that is only power source I Use. Your Hsband can use one of power spliters, and have all units working.

looks like this one:

http://www.eliteelectronics.co.uk/Cigar_Lighter_Splitter.html

Good Luck