IGNORED

Not motorcycle related. Have you tried this unit?

Dale124

So, I was in Vegas a couple of weeks ago, and attended the UFC fan expo, which had, amongst the fighter booths, etc, several vendors selling this electronic massager device about the size of an iPod. I was not interested in seeing these at the time, so paid no attention to them. Fast forward a couple of weeks, and I find myself at a local fair here in edmonton, and low and behold, there are vendors selling the same thing. I guess I looked like an easy mark, so the guy selling these things talked me into a demo of this unit. At the time, my lower back was getting tired and sore from all the walking around I had been doing at the fair, so he put this thing on my back and turned it on. It has several modes, but he put it on the one he thought would help for this. It felt like a tapping type of feeling in my back when it was on. It stayed on me for about 5 minutes or so, and afterwards I no longer noticed my back discomfort. I was impressed by this device and the seller did a good job demo-ing this thing, so I bought it. I hope I'm not just another sucker. I prefer to "buy" something over " being sold" something, so I don't usually don't listen to these types of salesmen. This thing is called "IQ Massager, Pro IV Combo".

Do any of you here have this thing, or have something similar, and if so, any stories of success or failure with it?

Dale.

OK...I'll admit it. I bought one a few months ago. I was working a trade show in Orlando and happened to walk by a booth that was doing demos. I let them talk me into the demo and ended up buying one.

I will say that I am very impressed with it. You have to be careful because the darn thing HURTS if you turn it up too high. The fist time I used it, it didn't seem to be working and through a combination of fiddling with the various settings I ended up with it all the way up when I finally did something and it came on. I almost jumped out of my skin.

I honestly haven't used it much because I just don't take the time to do so but I can say that when I've had some pain in my shoulders and upper back and use it for a few minutes, it really does help.

I can't tell if it's akin to a tens unit or not. My chiropractor has been trying to get me to buy an inexpensive tens unit for home for more than a yr now to get some relief with my back between adjustments. My rule of thumb is, if you get relief and it works as stated and causes no harm, who cares if you bought into the product. I got some of those liquid filled insoles last yr and love them. Again, they helped my feet and back.

WTH you were in Las Vegas and did not hit me up. :no-no-no::no-no-no::no-no-no:

Sorry, Cof, I was thinking of you there, but I thought the base you were stationed at was a fair distance from there. We did have a blast in your fine town.

Dale