IGNORED

Got Out for a Ride Today

RoadKill

Well today was the 1st time I've been able to get out and ride this year. There have been good days, but life always seemed to get in the way. Took a day off work which was nice because there was not as much traffic in the day time.

In getting ready last night I was surprised to find that the tires and shocks were still exactly were they were supposed to be. 1st time I think that has ever happened. The other thing that I found was that all the windshield bolts under the chrome piece were severely loose. I think when I put the new shield on I babied them a little too much to ensure I didn't crack the mounting tabs on the shield.

I also got to try out my new J&M headset. Was going to just use the mic on my 1/2 helmet to move away from the hand held mic I've been using. I just couldn't bring myself to cut off perfectly good speakers for the 1/2 helmet, so I went back to my open face. I will have to say I really liked the sound, but it will take some getting used to for the tightness around my ears.

All I can say is I feel like a new man:thumbsup: I hope Spring keeps working its way here.