IGNORED

Yamaha Chrome Metal Fender Tips need help

Guest jpbo

Hello everybody

I' d like some help. i just bought front fender chrome metal tips , the front and rear , the number i order is the exact one for the 2006 tour deluxe

i tried to installed the front and it seems to small to fit to the fender i have pushed to hard and scratched the front fender oups$!@#:sick: is there someone who have installed it.i 'd appreciate tips to installed them the installation sheet seems wrong

thank you

A photo would be helpful to determine what may be wrong.

Hold chrome tip piece on the fender where it is to be mounted, take a phot, and let us see what you have going on here...

The only thing I can think of right now is the attachment hole in the fender may be "smaller" in diameter, than the alignment pin on the back side of the chrome piece...

Can not tell though with out see it...

Thanks Eck

I bought this parts on ebay and it seem according to the seller metrocycle that yamaha sent the wrong tips the seller refunded me and he told to keep the tips but i don't know what bike it will :detective: fit i will post pics maybe someone will know what bike it fit

pierre

Great.. at least we know your problem has been addressed.

We dont want anyone to feel "left out" when they ask a question, and no one responds...

Anytime you need help, just ask... be patient cause it may take a day or so for someone to answer..then again, it might only take five minutes...

Take care!.. Ill be watching for your pictures