IGNORED

god bless america ride

slowrollwv

I did the annual GBA ride yesterday. I think there were 1,700 + bikes for the ride for Veterans. I did see three Ventures at the staging area,one red/black and had feathers painted on it. The other was a blond first gen. The third was a charcoal second gen. Anybody from this club?

Almost forgot this ride takes place on the first Sunday in June every year rain or shine The ride starts in Waynesboro,PA. and ends at the VA Center in Ranson,WV

Morning slowrollwv,

Thanks for doing ride, this is Robbie or Bushwacker, from Greencastle Pa. My wife and I have been on steering committee for 15 yrs helping plain each yrs event. The red and black venture with feathers painted on it was mine. There was 2100 registered with estimated a little over 1800 bikes. The event is 1st sunday of june at Greencastle Pa.

Exit 3 Truck stop. Sorry I missed you I was directing traffic and lineing up bikes and thanks for posting.

:301:

Bushwacker (Robbie)

Hi Robbie thanks for the time and effort you and the wife put to such a good cause. I have been doing this ride sense 05 but missed the last two years due to conflicting events. I am in Falling Waters ,WV we will have to get together for a ride sometime.