IGNORED

Help, need some 2nd gen pedal mount pictures

Working on the Hybrids, running boards & pedal assemblies and I need some help. Having never really looked at a complete 2nd gen I am not sure how shifter & rear brake pedal/master assembly mounts to frame.

As some are aware, I am making a 1st gen/2nd gen/Vmax hybrid bike out of parts from at least 20 different bikes. I never paid much attention to 2nd gens to this detail when I was around them.

Parts fiche & service manual assume that you know where every thing goes, I don't.

Front floorboard mounts are understood, it is the attachement of the pedal assemblies that I am in need of help.

Pictures of them would be great. I don't even know if I have all the needed parts at this point for the mounts.

Some pictures attached of what I have. Floorboards are ready to be powder coated. Floor boards are loose from brackets, I just set them together for picture, may not be in right position in picture.

Gary

Gary, the master cylinder screws into the two back holes of the brake pedal assembly. The brake pedal assembly ataches to the top of the floorboard vertically via 3 bolts. The whole assembly then attaches to the frame with two horizontal oriented bolts.

I will have to look at the shifter side and take pictures. the rear floorboards just bolt onto the frame...

Gary, the master cylinder screws into the two back holes of the brake pedal assembly. The brake pedal assembly ataches to the top of the floorboard vertically via 3 bolts. The whole assembly then attaches to the frame with two horizontal oriented bolts.

I will have to look at the shifter side and take pictures. the rear floorboards just bolt onto the frame...

Thanks Bob, with that I now see how both pedal brackets mount to the floor board brackets. Rather easy, once I know where they mount.

I will have to fab up a mount for the rear reservoir I think I removed bracket it mounted to, thought they were only for sub fairing & lower plastic which I won't be using. Arrow points to where brackets removed for cosmetic reason.

No rear floor boards on Hybrid, it will be a single seater.

Thanks,

Gary

Actually it mounts to one of the air cleaner bolts from what I remember...

PS there is a nice aftermarket chrome reservoir cover you can buy or you can have my old stock one...

Thanks, I have a black cover for reservoir I got from Pinwall.

The air cleaner brackets are what I removed. It will be easy to braze a stud to frame for reservoir, it just needs to be above master, location isn't critical for it. The revamped front motor mount will probably be where it goes.

Gary