IGNORED

How to hurt your foot without even trying,

cowpuc

Dont know about all you other folks but I get all geeky just thinking about this coming summers riding adventures... My mind (whats left of it after participating all winter in threads like "WHY") tends to wonder pretty easily,, my focus is allll screwed up..

Did you know that if you have a 1st Genny up on her center stand and you sit on the seat and rock it forward to take it down off the stand AND you wear size 11 tenny shoes and that the distance between the front foot peg and the ground is far less than 11 inches when the bike compresses its suspention upon removal of the center stand that 11 inches of human foot will NOT stop the bikes suspention from being compressed.. Also did you know that big toe toe nails are no where near strong enough to support the compression of the foot as its being compressed between the peg and the concrete either..

Good thing Tippy keeps an ample supply of medical devices around the house,, my big toe sure thanks her for this flat bottom medical shoe she pulled out of her supply!!!:sick::sick:

Good thing it was the right foot,, dont use the rear brake much anyway,, now if it were my left foot and I would have to shift my bike with my hand I would be upset..:rotf:

Dont know about all you other folks but I get all geeky just thinking about this coming summers riding adventures... My mind (whats left of it after participating all winter in threads like "WHY") tends to wonder pretty easily,, my focus is allll screwed up..

Did you know that if you have a 1st Genny up on her center stand and you sit on the seat and rock it forward to take it down off the stand AND you wear size 11 tenny shoes and that the distance between the front foot peg and the ground is far less than 11 inches when the bike compresses its suspention upon removal of the center stand that 11 inches of human foot will NOT stop the bikes suspention from being compressed.. Also did you know that big toe toe nails are no where near strong enough to support the compression of the foot as its being compressed between the peg and the concrete either..

Good thing Tippy keeps an ample supply of medical devices around the house,, my big toe sure thanks her for this flat bottom medical shoe she pulled out of her supply!!!:sick::sick:

Good thing it was the right foot,, dont use the rear brake much anyway,, now if it were my left foot and I would have to shift my bike with my hand I would be upset..:rotf:

You tie string around gas tank lid and yank on string to upshift. You can stomp them down with heel. At least this works on 650 Trumpet...with foot in cast.

You tie string around gas tank lid and yank on string to upshift. You can stomp them down with heel. At least this works on 650 Trumpet...with foot in cast.

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

This should go in the tech section:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

GONNA BE A GREAT SUMMER!!!!!

I just passed my phone to Mike after reading this...he made painful faces as he said ow....then commented he doesn't rock the bike while sitting on the seat...now he knows why he shouldn't.....

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Hey Kat,,, that cause Mikes smarter than his bike,,, I tend to waver in and out of that intelligence level :backinmyday:

I just passed my phone to Mike after reading this...he made painful faces as he said ow....then commented he doesn't rock the bike while sitting on the seat...now he knows why he shouldn't.....

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I think I make a painful face too someone passing a phone at me but I think I would say something else besides ouch

:rotfl:

If it were on the left foot a heal and toe shifter would be just about perfect for the job. Imagine if it were a 2Gen and the extra 100 lbs coming down on the toes!!! O-U-C-H!!!

Hmmmm,, thats good Kirby.. Ya know,, the first thing that popped into my mind was that I had finally figured out why the Japanese wrap their feet tightly to keep them small,, all that motorcycle crushin big feet going on...

So I guess your won't be signing up for ballet lessons, huh?

Oh believe me,, my left foot/leg learned everything it needed to know about ballet as I danced around on it while holding my right foot between my hands,,, shoulda recorded it,, probably could have won America's Funniest People AND Dancing With The Stars all in one painful moment....

I did that with my Midnight but I moved my right foot just in time keep from hurting it real good my boot caught on passenger floorboard causing it to get pulled under

That last statement you made had me rolling in the floor bout winning in dancing

Now try that with my size 14 gunboats.......

At least I had my boots on and they were stiff enough to flex the foot peg up.

Did you know that the distance from the riders foot rest to the road is less than the length of a size 14 foot. Even with no passenger on board.

Or that planting a foot to stop a fall on a patch of gravel can wedge your foot between the side bag guards and the road.

Either one of these will make a hole on the top of the toe of your boot.......

But the big question (not the big toe) is.........Did you learn anything????