IGNORED

Waller TX - Want to share a room to save $$$

Eck

I'm looking for anyone (male that is) who would want to share the cost of a room in Waller Tx., at this place.

Americas Best Value Inn

19777 Stokes Rd

Waller, TX,

Anyone interested? Split the cost for Friday AND Saturday Nights..

I get that big senior rate now...:whistling:..:cool10:

Edited by Eck

Now see Eck, you could have saved money this weekend and come to our shindig and got a couch or twin bed for free...sheesh lol. And after getting up @3am to have breakfast with you in November...sheesh ;-)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I'm looking for anyone (male that is) who would want to share the cost of a room in Waller Tx., at this place.

Americas Best Value Inn

19777 Stokes Rd

Waller, TX,

Anyone interested?

I get that big senior rate now...:whistling:..:cool10:

You can bring a few pygmies along with you when ya leave Sulphur on Friday morning....Course they don't pay fer nothing but they'll sure make life interesting for ya.....:whistling:

Boomer....bringing happiness to de world one pygmie at a time.....

:rotf:

Now see Eck, you could have saved money this weekend and come to our shindig and got a couch or twin bed for free...sheesh lol. And after getting up @3am to have breakfast with you in November...sheesh ;-)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Sorry my lady friend but there were other reasons for choosing TX that weren't mentioned.

Thanks for your understanding

Eck

I would but I have to work and oh it feels so good to say that again I also have to get my new place cleaned up and moved in it also feels good to have a roof over my head again

Don't jump to fast and get back in a bind... save a few $$$ first..(while you have a job and can). There will be other M&E's, rallies and gatherings down the road.