IGNORED

Tranformation has begun

Ventureless

I was the skeptic when I saw the first pics, but I like it alot! :thumbsup:

Thanks. Sometime I will level out the rack a little better. And also I will redo the bracing for the rack so that it is on the bottom of the plate rather than on top. It is not quick release, but close enough for me. When I do need the trunk, it is a matter of pulling 6 bolts and the whole plate, rack, backrest bracket come of as one piece. Then using the same 6 bolts, just bolt the trunk back on and hook up the quick disconnects I added to the wires for the rear speakers and trunk spoiler light. So maybe a 15 - 20 minute swap. Not to bad for as little as I need the trunk anyway.

Did you get your radio working?

Yep. I went back and checked all the fuses again and the back up fuse under the seat tested bad the second time. So I actually pulled it this time and looking at it, it was kind of broken. It seems there is one little piece still hanging on. I still have the fuse and I can put the test light on it and 1 minute it shows good, and the next it shows bad. Put a new on in and I am good to go. When I was drilling one of my holes for the rack, I hit a couple of the wires in the back. I didn’t know it until I took the plate off to paint it. I have a feeling that the fuse kind of blew when I hit the wires and they touched. Or the fuse blew long ago and the one little connecting piece was on its last leg.