IGNORED

Using headsets without cb

Ventureless

I am getting ready to start a Star Glide type transformation on my bike. I am taking off the trunk and plan on removing all the cb stuff since I do not use it at all. I rarely have a passenger, but my wife and son will hop on for short rides occasionally. We really don't need the headsets to talk, but it might be nice for my wife to actually be able to hear the music through hers. So do I need the cb to listen to the music through the headsets or will the music part still work without the cb?

I am in need of a similar setup as that plug except I want to use the intercom too. Nothing I can find on the market will do what I want, unless I have overlooked them somewhere.

My goal is/was to use a single side headset and boom mic, and plug that into the 5pin din on the Venture or my Goldwing. 2 wires for headset speaker, 2 wires for mic.

Having no luck finding such, I made my own adapter setup. Still be nice to find a production made unit though

She does not want a full on headset, I have several sets like this, each has the correct 600 ohm mic. She'll be using this while riding in the sidecar when the full face helmet is too much