IGNORED

GHG seat cover?

It's curious that all the sample pictures are the same...

Also curious that their domain is less than a year old... Creation Date: 2013-03-08,

through GoDaddy and hidden behind barriers so owner/location are unknown.

And who lists unavailable categories...?

http://www.motoghg.com/

At a glance, it would seem a foreign company but without any track record I

would walk away. If really curious, I would contact them and ask the length

of the top on their seat you want... measuring in the garage is easy... trying

to track down on the net.. not so much.

Mike Brood

They appear to be located in AZ and the company's name is "Verde Powersports". Looking that up reveals about 50/50 good/bad reviews so I guess a decent amount of common sense is advised before committing to buy from them.

On the other hand, this may well be subjective (it's far easier to complain about custom products than it is about standard ones, especially where the art/aesthetics factor is involved). I say that comparing my experience with a certain online parts store (which is awesome so far) with that of other members of this forum who say they were often sent the wrong parts etc.

I ordered it through ebay.com Quality of a material good, it is made accurately. However these bastards goats sent to Ina a cover as that is represented on the picture higher : ( Respectively, the cover didn't fit a saddle. A parcel went 80 days, as a result I couldn't punish them. So I lost $100+

http://s006.radikal.ru/i215/1308/63/fa65ba6e49b6t.jpg

Edited by KISA

Ok. Perhaps it's one size fits all... Thanks for the responses. I will not use this seller.

The problem is that the covers that looks nice on eBay costs a fortune. :(

I might try to make my own cover since I have got a big roll of vinyl just waiting to be used!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can't speak for those, but Hartco makes a great seat cover. Mine came with the bike and it looks great. I at first thought it was reupholstered. When i took the seat off for some unknown reason I discovered it was an aftermarket seat cover. Not sure on the price for them but it shouldn't be too far out of line. Take a look, you might like them.

• 7 months later...

Folks I cannot say this enough. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY HAVE DONE EVERY THING THEY CAN TO COVER UP THEIR PA ST PROBLEMS. YOU WILL HAVE NOTHING BUT TROUBLE WITH THIS COMPANY. YOU WILL GET SCREWED OUT OF YOUR MONEY. I HAVE MYSELF BEEN SCREWED OVER SHOCK COVERS AND FALSE INFORMATION. PASS THIS ON TO FRIENDS. One you start having problems like I did they will not call you back you will get the run around and you will not get your money back. I have reported them to the bbb but because I cannot find a good address they would not do anything. I believe this is why they do not list an address. Yes they are supposedly out of Arizona. You can buy if you want it's your money they will play with.

• 5 months later...

Right - do not buy from this company. It is in Arizona and I worked for them as a seller for 4 months and they are the shadiest people around. I got burned for thousands of dollars when the company owner took all the money and ran, so everyone I sold to got burned also. I am in the process right now of compiling all the information I saved during my employment and we're going to court.

Edited by Eck