IGNORED

New Toy

Daitan

Well, not exactly planned but definitely enjoying, and I was surely thinking of a possible newer model bike. But, I (with some help) got a new 2012 Nissan Frontier pickup truck. I have been looking around for a hitch for it. If there is anyone on here that might have or know someone that has one, please let me know. They go for around $150 new and I am trying to see if I can possibly get it for less than that.

So, now for the next five years, have to eat spam. Ugh:sick::sick: Just kidding. Not that bad.

Seasons Greetings everyone, and I am glad we got some snow. It wouldn't be upstate NY without it.:snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2:

I needed a reciever hitch for a dodge pickup I had. Sure didnt want to buy a new hitch, like you say they are high. Try the local salvage yards. Pretty hard to hurt one ya know. I gave about 1/2 of what a new one was.

Yeah the V6 4.0liter gets 15city and 21hwy. But amongst the mid size trucks it is ranked 3rd overall. Nissan has come a LONG way from back in the day. It has allot of power and torque. and is rated to pull 6,500lbs. Should do very well for what I need.