IGNORED

St. Jude Update.............

DragonRider

[bI just received a pm from Amy aka Froger, that the NY crew is sending in a donation generated at the WNY VR rally. My hats off to them for their support. Thanks to everyone that attended their rally and helped generate the monies. I just wish I could meet everyone who has helped out by raising funds for St. Jude and thank them personally. There are many I havent had the pleasure to meet, but knowing they are VR members makes them family and sooner or later I will get the chance. The fundraising isnt over till we turn all the money over to St. Jude on Sept. 28, 2014.[/font][/b]

:clap2::clap2::clap2::banana::banana::banana::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Thanks for all YOU do..and we have alot of great people here that have donated this year to St. Jude's. I would like to also thank them all...for their overwhelming generosity this year!! At our meet, at the International and at Vogel. If I ever started thanking them personally, I would probably miss someone...but someone I haven't thanked is Buckshot for the donation of the belt buckle! That brought in a very nice donation also and I think we forgot to thank him. Gil is a really great guy and that was a great thing he did.

Can't wait to present our check this year to St. Jude's. Do you know yet if we are touring the hospital or Ronald McDonald House? Either way, it's a great tour. Hope we have a good turnout and hopefully the weather will be better this year.

YEEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Lewis,,, Tip and I are with you all this way on this one Lewis!!!!! Jesus loves the little children,, all the children of the world, red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight, jesus loves the little children, all the children of the world..

AND, OBVIOUSLY, SO DO WE!!!!

Puc

You are so right Patti, I also forgot about the Venturerider Buckle, it brought the second largest single donation, and for an item so small,who would have thought. Buckshot is indeed a fantastic supporter and member. Thanks Gil.

Patti, it's going to be the Ronald McDonald house, and if time permits the new Grizzly House which is located on the campus............I cant wait, it just keeps getting better and bigger.

Thanks for all YOU do..and we have alot of great people here that have donated this year to St. Jude's. I would like to also thank them all...for their overwhelming generosity this year!! At our meet, at the International and at Vogel. If I ever started thanking them personally, I would probably miss someone...but someone I haven't thanked is Buckshot for the donation of the belt buckle! That brought in a very nice donation also and I think we forgot to thank him. Gil is a really great guy and that was a great thing he did.

Can't wait to present our check this year to St. Jude's. Do you know yet if we are touring the hospital or Ronald McDonald House? Either way, it's a great tour. Hope we have a good turnout and hopefully the weather will be better this year.

:sign isnt that spec:sign woo hoo::goodpost::amen::sign yeah that:

YEEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Lewis,,, Tip and I are with you all this way on this one Lewis!!!!! Jesus loves the little children,, all the children of the world, red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight, jesus loves the little children, all the children of the world..

AND, OBVIOUSLY, SO DO WE!!!!

Puc