Thanks, Do they seem to hold up well to wet weather?

Yes, they are weather resistent not weather proof though. My bike has sat in the rain at work with no problem. Ridden in down pours. It is a spotlight housing, so it is sealed pretty well. I have had them for 4 yrs now and still working fine, they were on my 98 Royal also.

Guest JGorom
Does anyone have any experience with this product?

Looks to be similar, I like the smaller speaker size.

http://www.2wheeltunes.com/

I've never been one for listening to tunes going down the highway (even on my wing which is equipped) for me it draws attention away from why I ride.

That having been said...I really like the looks and the inovations of this company. Love the smaller speakers and their look...the custom grille covers...option to purchase matching turn signal grills...the dock and rock system (limited right now)...chrome or powder coat options...amplified system...acoustical lens for boosting sound.

Nice inovation here!

I've never been one for listening to tunes going down the highway (even on my wing which is equipped) for me it draws attention away from why I ride.

That having been said...I really like the looks and the inovations of this company. Love the smaller speakers and their look...the custom grille covers...option to purchase matching turn signal grills...the dock and rock system (limited right now)...chrome or powder coat options...amplified system...acoustical lens for boosting sound.

Nice inovation here!

james ,i'm kind of with you on the tunes thing, although i am putting a satilite radio on my rstd,with helmet speakers.and compact pre-amp.hope i like it.bill :)

• 1 month later...

I wouldn't worry about them. They are a poly type speaker and a little moisture doesn't seem to hurt them. I've never covered mine at any time. When I wash the bike, I don't spray water directly into them but otherwise, I don't give them any thought at all.

• 1 month later...
What about the stock speakers on the RSV? How do you was the bike without getting them wet? Or doesn't it matter? Been contemplating how to cover them up but could use a little advise from the experts.

The stock speakers are totally waterproof on the Venture. What I'm looking for is more sound. Might look into marine speakers.:guitarist 2:

• 2 weeks later...

hi johnh, this is jailer92.... i have a pair of r.r. on my 05' rstd.... i replaced the stock speakers for a little larger and better speaker at a local car stereo shop... stock were o.k. but i like a little more omphh!! i had the speakers hooked up to an Alpine head unit for a car with am/fm,mp-3 playing & regular c.d. format and sirius sat. radio... every format of music i play through them, sound great!! had the stero place install everything... unit and all i was out the door for about $450.... hope it helps...

pete

:bobby: