IGNORED

Looking for opinions on Cortech Fusion Jacket

PEIslander

Buying myself a Christmas gift. Looking at a Cortech Fusion textile jacket and wondering what your opinions will be? I ride mostly back and forth to work in temps from 50 - 80 degrees normal temps in low 70's. Want a jacket thats light and water resistant with some protection. this looks like it will fit the bill. Also I'm 5'11" and carry 260lbs. Will an XXL fit?

Thanks

Rick

Before making a decision you should have a look at www.newenough.com , there is a link in our venders column. They have good stuff and very very reasonable if you go to the clearance portion. I just picked up a Joe Rocket mesh jacket for Marilyn for under 50 bucks. It is very nice and even has a rain liner for it. It is armoured for protection as well.

They have many items in that section for you to choose from. Although I have found that what you think may fit wont. I would go at least a size larger or go down to a bike shop and try on a few items first. The items I have bought have shrunk in the mail!:rotf: Well....maybe I was being a little generous with my size...or is it failing to admit I've put on a couple pounds!

Also...sorry but I know nothing of the model you asked about.

Sarge,

The jacket I mentioned is on Closeout at newenough for $62, I was just wondering if anyone was familiar with this particular jacket. The bike shops here don't carry much stock in gear except for the Harley dealer where there is more clothing than riding gear.

Cool, I have bought 3 items from them. While the company is called newenough, it makes it sound as if the items are used. They are not...brand new, perhaps last years models but new.

I wish I knew that brand...I dont...I know a little of joe rocket and 1st gear...both good.

Try typing in a search on google. There is most likely something that gives a rating. Or even in the motorcycle forums at the bottom of the page on our site.

I just bought the wife and I the Tour Master Advanced Sport jackets. We love them. I'm 5'10", 240 and my XL fits just right. I would think you would be happy with the XXL.

I've dealt with New Enough for years and they have always been great to work with. I think they are open to exchanges in case it didn't fit. Call and talk it over with them.

I wouldn't buy a motorcycle jacket from anyone else.