IGNORED

I was %#@&" out

buddy

I was at O'Rielly's picking up a Alternator for my Z28 and Bryan asked how we was doing and asked about our trips on the Wing this year when I stated I sold the Wing and bought a convertible due to Peg's health getting worse along with my knees and back a guy buying parts stated I was a dumb s.o.b and I stated he was not in the conversation he started in again how stupid I was for selling and buying a car instead I should have bought a trike instead being nice I told him that would do us no good and he should mind his own business but he kept up and it made Peg feel bad in a way since she knew I loved riding the Wing and also pissed her off as well

So as I was paying for the part he came over to me and started it up again that's when Bryan stepped in and told him to leave the store and not come back boy he was pissed at everyone now so he left the store Bryan said he was sorry for what happened no biggie so we left the store there he was waiting on us as he starting up again I told him if he valued his life he best leave he got in my face and stated I better call the police because he was going to beat me up LOL that's when I starting laughing and said which one you want me to call he was kinda confused now I stated I was their senior mechanic and knew everyone of them and had their numbers as well so he back off and left never knew who he was or why he try to start a fight but He was nasty looking wearing a HD shirt with torn jeans

Buddy

I just ignore the nasty people, their not worth my time. It does seem like there are a lot of them though. It's getting tougher all the time, to deal with all of the negativety in the world, but I keep trying.

I say twist the throttle more, and stop paying attention to all of the jerks in the world.

THATS HOW I ROLL:cool10:

I thought Marine protocol in that situation and after the first warning calls for you to dump a 55 gallon drum of azzwhoop all over him.

But hey good judgement and restraint, put ya in for a meritorious mast.

Lot of gull he had.