IGNORED

Computer question

Venturous Randy

A .bpl file is a delphi runtime library. A program written in the Delphi programing language is looking for resources in a file that is not there...

there are a couple different ways you can attempt to solve the problem depending on the operating system the computer is running; (windows xp etc.)

What make, model, computer is it and what version of windows are you running? :detective:

I get a box that comes up every time I start up that says I don't have ril150.bpl installed. Anyone know anything about this? :smash2:

RandyA

I get a box that comes up every time I start up that says I don't have ril150.bpl installed. Anyone know anything about this? :smash2:

RandyA

Randy,

Are you sure of that file name? Could it be rtl150.bpl?

On PC startup, you may get an error message indicating that rtl150.bpl is missing from the computer and reinstall the program may solve the problem. Most of the time, this error was caused when the rtl150.bpl file is missing or corrupt from the PC, and stops you from launching some programs or even the computer properly.

The cause for the rtl150.bpl missing error is most probably a missing rtl150.bpl file from the computer. When the file is missing then the system will fail to locate it correctly as usual and you will sooner or later get the rtl150.bpl error messages. So, to fix such computer error, you need to get back the missing rtl150.bpl file.

When getting the rtl150.bpl error messages, the first thing you should do is to directly restart the computer. Most of the time, problem was caused by some temporary bugs in the computer and will be fixed immediately after a system reboot.

Then, search your whole computer to see whether you are able to locate the rtl150.bpl file on your PC or not. If so, skip this step and go to the next solution. But if you have cannot find the rtl150.bpl file on your computer any more, there are still three ways that you can do to get it back. Most of the time, you can fix the rtl150.bpl missing error by replacing the file on your computer, mostly in system32 folder. To do this job, you can:

*Restore your computer to a previous state before the rtl150.bpl error message happens.

*Download the rtl150.bpl file from a safe website & place it on your computer.

*Copy the rtl150.bpl file from other computer with the same operating system.

If you have recently uninstalled a program and then the rtl150.bpl error appears, it is easy to say that the program may have removed a required file for Windows or a Windows program to work properly. If the above solutions do not help to fix the problem, you may try reinstalling the program to get whatever file has been deleted back on the computer.

Sometimes, you may get the missing rtl150.bpl error message when the computer is infected by some viruses. Even though you are able to fix the rtl150.bpl errors after the above steps, the virus can simply continue to remove, destroy and gobble up your files. So, do remember to run a virus scan & get rid of any viruses that are found immediately.

Lastly, completely repair all Windows registry errors. When malicious entries appear and enter the registry, the registry will become the main causes for many PC errors including the Win32 Application errors.

To always run the computer correctly without rtl150.bpl error, it is highly advised that you should have your registry fixed regularly and make it clean & compact all the time. You can quickly do this by downloading and installing a registry cleaner tool on the PC. It will thoroughly scan your whole PC and repair registry problems instantly.

Basically, the rtl150.bpl errorcan be fixed either by re-installing the associated program or downloading it from the Internet. But you still have a bear in mind that, a corrupt Windows registry is also the main cause to this PC error.

You are right Woody, it is a great site.

It is rtl, not ril.

I have an Acer laptop running Win 7. This all started whenever I got the ransom/FBI virus and had to do several safe restarts and restores just to get the computer unlocked. I also cleaned out a bunch of stuff and probably deleted something I should not have.

I was using Avast that was put on the computer and had Spybot and ccleaner. After this happened, I went back to the Comcast Constant Guard Shield program with Norton, since I use Comcast internet.

I have done a couple of virus scans, but don't know if I did it right. I know just enough about a computer to tear it up. I will look at some of this and see what I can come up with.

Thanks everybody.

RandyA

You are right Woody, it is a great site.

It is rtl, not ril.

I also cleaned out a bunch of stuff and probably deleted something I should not have....

RandyA

Just Google & downloading rtl150.bpl from the Internet & re-install it in your system32 folder.

Andy

Randy, I have used Avast for several years even the free version is good.

ps. if something don't change my mind we will be in Reliance Tn. the last of this month. I think that is still about 190 miles from Johnsoncity just letting you know

Randy, I have used Avast for several years even the free version is good.

ps. if something don't change my mind we will be in Reliance Tn. the last of this month. I think that is still about 190 miles from Johnsoncity just letting you know

Keep us posted on your Reliance trip and we may be able to meet you there.

RandyA