IGNORED

Gen I amp and speakers free for the asking

Hello,

I just did a major seasonal tune up on my beast, a 1985 Royale. I am getting to like this bike more and more.

Among other things I have removed all that has to do with the radio.

I sold the antenna on E-bay but no takers for the speakers and for the amplifier.

If you want it you can have it for free, just come pick it up (Victoria BC) or pay for shipping.

If you like what you get make a donation to this site in any amount you see fit.

my personal e-mail not to bother the forum

alfa4door@hotmail.com

Andrea

Hello,

I just did a major seasonal tune up on my beast, a 1985 Royale. I am getting to like this bike more and more.

Among other things I have removed all that has to do with the radio.

I sold the antenna on E-bay but no takers for the speakers and for the amplifier.

If you want it you can have it for free, just come pick it up (Victoria BC) or pay for shipping.

If you like what you get make a donation to this site in any amount you see fit.

my personal e-mail not to bother the forum

alfa4door@hotmail.com

Andrea

So now I am curious since I ride a 1985 Venture Royale. Why did you remove all that has to do with the radio? And, what, if anything, did you replace it with? :confused24:

Thomas

And if anyone else is looking for / needing pretty much the same thing. It all worked, as well as can be expected for a 26 year old cassette stereo. If you want it, you can have it. All of it except the wiring that is in the harness of the bike. And I kept the antenna. Behind a real stereo it actually works quite well. I was going to just toss it all, so one wire is cut. The one to the handlebar controller. It's in the Watertown NY area, or I will be at Pioneer in August. Or I can ship it if you cover shipping cost.

I installed a Clarion CMS 1 remote amp with controller and 4 Polk Audio 4" speakers in the dash. When I have the electrical power to run it I am adding a Clarion amp to the mix.

• 3 weeks later...

I am looking for the cable that clips to the false tank cover and connects to the drivers headset. Is there any chance that piece is laying around? Also, my handlebar controller needs a new face plate. My controller works, just missing the face.

Will pay shipping of course.