IGNORED

The Rumors are True!

wingman

Hello All,

Yes,the rumors are true.I have lewis' old 83 Venture and loving it.I am looking to replaced the grips.Does anyone know if the Iso-Grips will fit the venture?I love the fat grips for my hams.I am also going to replace the CB Antenna.Any suggestions?Thanks, and I look forward to seeing all you guys at Vogle this year.

Jamie

Wingman:322:

It's not old, its well seasoned and broken in, I did all the hard work, with a little help from my friends, and you get to reap the benefits of all by blood, sweat, and tears, the tears are watching you pull away on her. I didn't ever get one last ride before he took her away..........And when you ride her at Vogel it will be the best shape she has been in since I bought her back in 2004. I can't believe I had that bike for 9 years. I will miss her...........:crying::crying:

Hello All,

Yes,the rumors are true.I have lewis' old 83 Venture and loving it.I am looking to replaced the grips.Does anyone know if the Iso-Grips will fit the venture?I love the fat grips for my hams.I am also going to replace the CB Antenna.Any suggestions?Thanks, and I look forward to seeing all you guys at Vogle this year.

Jamie

Wingman:322:

Guest Swifty

...he just had to get something that would allow him to keep up with Todd and I, in case we all show up at Vogel again together.