IGNORED

Help in Hope Ar.

Kregerdoodle

Yep, This sites $12 is a great bargain. While Squidley was trying to help Dave he was also answering questions and sending picts to me while I trouble shot my Stator issue. We sent picts back and forth ( of his spare bike) until I understoon what I need to look for. I sent picts back of what I was looking at and testing and he verified I was in the right area. Turns out Stator is good. Regulator most likely out so I removed it and ordered another.

Kudos to Squidley He helps a lot of people

Kudos to everyone on this site who always try their best to help out another member when he/she needs it.

Just renewed menbership for 5th year last week. $60 invested so far.................. but probably saved $2k or more that stealership would have gotten.

Hope you made it ok DAVE!!!

:2cents:

Yep, This sites $12 is a great bargain. While Squidley was trying to help Dave he was also answering questions and sending picts to me while I trouble shot my Stator issue. We sent picts back and forth ( of his spare bike) until I understoon what I need to look for. I sent picts back of what I was looking at and testing and he verified I was in the right area. Turns out Stator is good. Regulator most likely out so I removed it and ordered another.

Kudos to Squidley He helps a lot of people

Kudos to everyone on this site who always try their best to help out another member when he/she needs it.

Just renewed menbership for 5th year last week. $60 invested so far.................. but probably saved $2k or more that stealership would have gotten.

Hope you made it ok DAVE!!!

:2cents:

AMEN!!!!!!