IGNORED

rotator cuff surgery

Dave

Good morning well here I sit in the garage a week after surgery and can not ride my rsv. I did get a whole 440 miles on it before surgery even with the stupid spring weather were having up here. this is the seconded time for rotater surgery, did the right shoulder in 2010 during winter and was unable to ride my sleds and thought I was goin nuts. this time im loosing out on bike season and thast even harder. I find as I get older my hobbies are changing. well I can finally get both arms to work to use computer so thought I would post and explaine to the ones that were looking to trade me my lowering kit for stock I did not have enough time to pull it before surgery its still in the bike and sound like I wont be riding till aug (sooner if I can help it ) week and a half since surgery and im pushing it a little bit already with p.t. I NEED to get riding as soon as possible. thanks to all here I enjoying reading the posts its the fix for now.All enjoy a safe and relaxing riding season.:cool10:

Good luck with the recovery, I too had my left shoulder cuff done. Not sure on spelling but it was arthro scopic, just three small incisions which made the recovery allot shorter. I do feel your pain with the lack of riding though. I am sure you'll make up for lost time.:080402gudl_prv::080402gudl_prv::080402gudl_prv:

so yesterday I post how I`m recovering from surgery,stormed here really bad till about 11 am I`m in the garage and my wife comes down and says lets go for a bike ride........I laugh and ask how were gonna do that? she says on the rsv. WHAT? I SAY. this the first time I was a passenger on my own bike yep *****......I was nervous at first but she did and excellent job. put on 128 miles. she has driven the rsv many times when the grils only weekend ride comes around once a year. she rides the Yamaha 1300 rstd. now I got a story for the grand kids.

so yesterday I post how I`m recovering from surgery,stormed here really bad till about 11 am I`m in the garage and my wife comes down and says lets go for a bike ride........I laugh and ask how were gonna do that? she says on the rsv. WHAT? I SAY. this the first time I was a passenger on my own bike yep *****......I was nervous at first but she did and excellent job. put on 128 miles. she has driven the rsv many times when the grils only weekend ride comes around once a year. she rides the Yamaha 1300 rstd. now I got a story for the grand kids.

that should hold you for all of about 1 day at least you got to ride and enjoy the scenery and wind from the co pilot seat heal fast