IGNORED

Question for eBay Sellers

Snaggletooth

I've been trying to set up several listings on eBay for a few items and am running into a problem.

I start the listing and all goes well until I get to the item description. When I get there it will not let me enter any information. I've tried about everything and find no information about why it won't let me.

I finished the listings and saved them with all tbe needed info and they showed fine on the review. Except the lack of the description.

I tinkered around for a bit with one and suddenly the decription box popped back up in the BASIC mode and I was able to enter the item description. I have no idea what I did to get that to work. But I got the one item listed and would like to finish the others.

Need the magic words I guess.

Mike

I've been trying to set up several listings on eBay for a few items and am running into a problem.

I start the listing and all goes well until I get to the item description. When I get there it will not let me enter any information. I've tried about everything and fine no information about why it won't let me.

I finished the listing with all tbe needed info and they showed fine on the review. Except the lack of the description.

I tinkered around for a bit and suddenly the decription box popped back up in the BASIC mode and I was able to enter the item description. I have no idea what did to get that to work. But I got the one item listed and would like to finish the others.

Need the magic words I guess.

Mike

If you have gotten one to work, try the 'Sell Similar' option.

Maybe it will let you edit an ad, just revise existing one, load new pictures.

Gary

Yeah, I tried that. I had saved the one that worked as a template and the others still come up with the same issue.

Being on dialup I even sit and let it simmer for a while to see if anything happens. Nada.

Very weird.

Had the same problem a while back when I tried to do my first listing with the same thing happening.

:smash2:

Yeah, I tried that. I had saved the one that worked as a template and the others still come up with the same issue.

Being on dialup I even sit and let it simmer for a while to see if anything happens. Nada.

Very weird.

Had the same problem a while back when I tried to do my first listing with the same thing happening.

:smash2:

The TCI you have listed will also work on an 83 with a vacuum line change.

Lot of people looking for an 83 unit.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Yamaha-Venture-Royale-or-Standard-NOS-41R-TCI-/190839893765?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2c6ef1af05

Gary

I have a very hard time creating the listings on line. Instead I use eBay’s Turbo Lister Program. Takes a bit to figure it out at first but no worries, nothing matters until you upload your final listing. Lots of decent help files. Very nice in that you can create a standard template that can be used for all listings and just edit as needed. Will also let you calculate cost before uploading and add all the extra features you may want for your listings. You have to download it but for me it was worth it. http://pages.ebay.com/sellerinformation/sellingresources/turbolister.html

pa_don

I have a very hard time creating the listings on line. Instead I use eBay’s Turbo Lister Program. Takes a bit to figure it out at first but no worries, nothing matters until you upload your final listing. Lots of decent help files. Very nice in that you can create a standard template that can be used for all listings and just edit as needed. Will also let you calculate cost before uploading and add all the extra features you may want for your listings. You have to download it but for me it was worth it. http://pages.ebay.com/sellerinformation/sellingresources/turbolister.html

pa_don

I'll look into that. something has to work better. Thanks

wish i could help you on this Mike but i know nothing about selling on fleabay and update how is your daughter doing better i hope still praying for yall

Hey Paul,

Glad to made the next round. Congrats!!!

Yeah I'm been on fleaBay for years but this is the first time I've tried to list anything a seller. Now I know why. :rotf:

Daughters doing better. Still got more doc visits to do soon. I'' be posting an update on that back on Dons thread when I get a lil time.

Sleeping on the floor? And you were worried about your butt on the seat! :rotf:

Thanks and good luck!

Mike