IGNORED

parts needed for 83

Guest Shaggy Dog

Guest Shaggy Dog

Does any one have a list of salvage yards or used parts venders or ebay stores? I've got my Venture home and have started removing the cracked plastic , left side only damage. I found the side cover on ebay and have already bought it. I'm bidding on the headlight ring and small vent in the front but I haven't found the upper left side fairing. If anyone has one or knows who might have one please let me know. I can probably repair what I have but would rather replace it if I can. thanks

I've met in person and had dealings with Pinwall. Some folks say that they are too expensive. They are higher than the average joe that is just trying to get rid of some spare parts but compared to retail, their prices are good. I've been to their place and ALL parts are stored inside, out of the weather. Bikes are immediately torn down, parts categorized and inventoried.

http://stores.ebay.com/PinWall-Cycle-Parts-Inc

Guest Shaggy Dog

Thanks for all the help and for making me feel welcome, your a really nice bunch of folks . I hope in the future I can contribute back. Maybe I'll get a chance to meet some of you in the future. Thanks again!!