IGNORED

Drivers Back rest 2nd Gen

Brake Pad

I have a 2nd Gens Diamond R Backrest (Pillow) I paid 229.00

I would like to part with it. But there is a catch.

I'm looking for 175.00

Here's the catch portion: send a check or paypal, to snaggletooth & His daughter.

The buyer must let them know its for the Drivers Backrest.

Then send me a private message with your address & I'll send you the backrest:bowdown::bowdown:

If times not a huge critical thing we could relay it up to him brake pad. I'm in Sebring, could meet you say around cleweston or lake placid then get to him in a couple days scheduling permited.

I went back to the shop yesterday and inquired about the items left. They had already shipped the bike off to a holding warehouse, for oversea's sales.

I think you should take a ride and meet us somewhere for lunch. your 256 miles north of me, But our brother from another mother is half the distance from both of us. would you be interested in meeting somewhere in between?

I went back to the shop yesterday and inquired about the items left. They had already shipped the bike off to a holding warehouse, for oversea's sales.

I think you should take a ride and meet us somewhere for lunch. your 256 miles north of me, But our brother from another mother is half the distance from both of us. would you be interested in meeting somewhere in between?

Sure ! That would be awesome !!! You want to meet halfway from Sebring to St. Pete or do you have another place

Brake Pad ,

We can meet around Lakeland if you can make it ! I am in Washington now, waiting for my friend who is riding from Montreal (1985 Wing GL1200) and we will be taking the Amtrak Auto Train to Sanford on Friday, get home on Saturday afternoon, so if you want to meet at Lakeland or somewhere closer to Sebring on Sunday or Monday, let me know. On Wednesday I am riding up with my buddy to Montreal and will be there a good part of the summer. Backrest would feel good on me for the long 1600mi. ride !!

Sebring would be good for me, that still a 130 mile ride one way, remember, I coming up from just north of Miami.

there is a place on the lake called

Sunset Grill‎

2650 U.S. 27

Sebring, FL 33870

(863) 471-3900

would you like to meet for lunch, say 12:30

If by chance there's other members of the site, that would like to join us for lunch. please post here that your coming.:thumbsup2:

First, I'd like to thank you (Mr Anger Amish) for helping out on this great cause.

Its' a fantastic thing watching members helping members. It builds the bond of Friendship & Its why I call this place home.

Snaggletooth, we have a few more bucks coming your way !!!!!