IGNORED

Iway 600c

Guest mmmouse

Guest mmmouse

Just picked up an Iway 600c from walmart for $169.00. Marked down from $690.00. Lady said it was a discontinued item. You may want to check your local store to see of they have any similar deals. (or maybe I just got lucky)

Guest BluesLover

At that price, it's quite a scoop! I have the 500C on the RSV and love it.

It wasn't by any chance a unit labelled as "refurbished"? There are times when you get a deal like that, they are units that had to be fixed ... as long as the warranty comes with it, you're ok.

By the way, I found Lowrnace very good to work with ... the attachment bracket on my 500C snapped and I had a replacement part at my house in less than a week, no questions asked.

Cheers,

Most of you, and probably all, aren't going to believe this. While parked outside a theater this weekend some jerk left with the seat off my 88 VR. The saddle bag lids were not locked as both are usually empty so removing the lids to access the two bolts holding the seat in place weren't blocked by the lids. Just a long shot but if anyone has an extra black seat, even one in need of repair, I am interested. Name your cost. I have a black seat for an 83 but they aren't the same. Would even be interested in some sort of an exchange plus $$$.

Guest Ken8143
Most of you, and probably all, aren't going to believe this. While parked outside a theater this weekend some jerk left with the seat off my 88 VR. The saddle bag lids were not locked as both are usually empty so removing the lids to access the two bolts holding the seat in place weren't blocked by the lids. Just a long shot but if anyone has an extra black seat, even one in need of repair, I am interested. Name your cost. I have a black seat for an 83 but they aren't the same. Would even be interested in some sort of an exchange plus $$$.

I bet that jerk did know know he was messing with a Marine - it could have gotten ugly!