IGNORED

Looking for a piece of plastic

This is a tale of two Ventures...

I'm helping a friend with and 88 VR that has really really bad front end plastic.. it's all held together with duct tape and wire.. Very Very UGLY...

Anyhow he has an 83/84 parts bike almost the same color and the plastic is in pretty good shape so we are swapping the fairing etc over.. The rest of the 83 will be parted out..

So far it is looking way better but we need 1 (one) part still.. Upper right fairing cover. The one that holds the CB and CLASS controller....

Anybody have one they are willing to part with... PLEASE .. Pretty Please???

I just went through this with my 88. I was told that they are VERY hard to find so I had to break down and buy one new. It was salty, but I wanted it so I bought it. I do believe that I ordered http://www.Yamahapartshouse.com

The part is:

Panel, Terminal

59J-28221-00-00

Found in cowling 1

It is 165.00, but that I could not find one used. Hope this helps!! I had to bite the bullet and buy this, everything else I found on ebay.

I know there's a few on eBay, most are in poor condition though. I was searching for that one a little while back. I did finally find one in good shape so I have my old one if you really need something. It's not in great shape, but it does hold the cb and class in place. Let me know and I could send you some pictures if you want.